Thanks. :)

----- Original Message -----
From: GOP Momma
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Feeding Tube Removed

wow Greg! Well said...I totally concur!
~*~*Bethany*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Low Carbers
Hair Pretties
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:34 PM

I find euthanasia disturbing...period. Even more so, when it's cases like this where the experts "appear" to disagree.....

Euthanasia and abortion go hand in hand.....I think anytime humans try to "play God" we're getting on very dangerous moral ground. Granted emotions cloud the issue......understandably so....but IMO both are very dangerous paths for us as a nation to take....

Not wanting any heroic mesaures is one thing, actively trying to starve someone to death or something is awhole nother story.....  terminal or not. If their terminal, they'll die when it's their time...if they don't, God has a reason. I can't help but think of all the cases of folks who woke up years, and years after doctors said they would be a vegatible for the rest of their lives. Thank God in those cases someone didn't decide it was more merciful to kill them. Some of the same arguements against abortion, fit euthanasia to a t....