The reason I said cook it about two hours, we usually use a dish that's big enough to cook a turkey. lol That way it makes enough for 2-3 meals out of it without cooking again, just have to reheat. We actually wind up cooking ours well over 2 hours because of the size of the dish, just wanted to make sure you knew how big a dish we fixed because if you use a small dish it more than likely won't need to cook nearly that long. Just keep checking, when the potatos are done, it's done. :)

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"