Never made them. lol

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Sndbox] P.S. Angela

> Just curious, but do you ever make pig in the blankets? If ya do, try
wrapping the wieners in bacon (that sounds really perverted, lol). I take
the wieners, wrap them in back, put a little bit of cheese on it then wrap
them up in the biscuit and bake them. They are sooooo good that way. Just a
thought :)

> From: "Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2003/11/01 Sat PM 05:40:47 EST
> To: "The Sandbox Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Sndbox] P.S. Angela
>
> Nicole and I were thinking this last time about adding bacon to it next
time and seeing how it did. lol

good, but said he'd rather try it with those fried onion thingys you put on
green bean casserole than the green beans.