LOL...read my answer slowly...I said they would support Clinton (or any other president) in Iraq.  If Clinton were handling foreign policy the way Bush is, most (surely not all, but most) republicans would support it.  They would attack his domestic agenda full force.  Just like many republicans are now attacking *BUSH's* domestic agenda.  I'm saying that they would leave foreign policy alone.

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, terrified, like his passengers.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 4:48 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Weapons of mass (Hypothetical)

It seemed simple to me... sorry... <G>

In my hypothetical Clinton was president and did exactly the same thing as Bush.
If you answered that... you answered a question that wasn't asked.

So I take it that in your estimation... If Clinton was the president and the Republicans
were trying to unseat him... *Under the exact same circumstances we have now*
The Republicans would not say a word about Clinton's foreign policy?

The original question is still in this post. Please read it slowly this time. <G>