From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 4:17 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Weapons of mass (Hypothetical)

You dodged the question just like Bethany did....

On Monday, January 26, 2004, at 02:45 PM, Charles wrote:

I think that after 9/11 a Clinton Administration would have gone through some motions.  I don't believe they would have prosecuted a war on Iraq.  Probably would have done the action in Afghanistan, because the American people would have nothing less.  After a bit of fighting in Afghanistan a Clinton administration would have begun to disengage, and certainly wouldn't consider a "war" on terror, but would opt for using police type tactics instead of military options.

As I recall, even in election cycles, the republicans stood behind Clinton when he threatened to get tough on Iraq.  They only bucked when he wanted to make token gestures.

It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill

<image.tiff>