Let's not overstate things.  It provides enough information to
generate proxy signatures.  It doesn't provide complete
information for technically correct use of the web service.

For example, as far as I know it doesn't have any
formal mechanism for specifying constraints in order of
method invocation.  Thus there is no way I know to formally
specify, in WSDL, that you must invoke the "open"
method before invoking the "action" method.  Granted, with
these particular names, it's obvious, but there are other
more complicated situations that may not be.  Another example
is complex constraints on argument values.

Perhaps someone more familiar can correct me if this is wrong.

Gary

                  Ready-to-Run Software, Inc.
              The Industry's Leading Provider of
              Cross-Platform and Porting Services
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Gary Feldman
fax  : 1-978-692-5401              Ready-to-Run Software, Inc.
voice: 1-978-251-5431              11 School Street
www  : http://www.rtr.com          North Chelmsford, MA 01863
                                                     USA