What is the point of entering a contest if you do not want or try to win. The fun develops from that desire and ambition. If we end up losing and can only have fun if we won, then we do not know the true meaning of competition.
Chad

I think that's what is wrong with so many current contests with the emphasis on win, win, win and not enough emphasis on fun. Why not back off a little and put some fun back. Fly events that don't require a moldie. Maybe a round of three-for-fifteen and a few rounds of two minute precision. That's how I learned to land on the spot on time over 30 years ago and it can be done with an Oly II or Gentle Lady. And be sure to have a Novice class with best trophies for them. I have been flying contests on one type or another since 1950 and I don't really care for another trophy unless it is for a really important contest. For the rest, just announce my name if I place. Of course I don't have to worry about that very often any more. :-)

Chuck Anderson