I was thinking the same thing.  The first LSF task is perfect.  If you spend your time getting to know your plane, then doing LSF I should be a breeze.  I also think the first task goes what it should do and that's intice people to participate.  If it was an overtly difficult first task, I wouldn't consider attempting the LSF.