Harley and all,
The Genie LT/S works as advertised but I haven't been able to maximize it's
potential because I still have just a few hours of flight time with it. I am
also trying to configure a new radio and doing both at a contest, which has
been the only flying the Genie has done, makes it an interesting task.

One aspect of construction I noticed important is a good joint between the
inner and outer panels. With the blade joiners, a lot of stress is put on those
joiner boxes and a bit of slop does develop with heavy launches, as I'm prone
to do. Why, I don't know but I guess I've just got a heavy foot and better
launch management might be in order. The tips do flex a bit but I have never
come close to being concerned about it.

I also am considering adding a bit more down travel to the ailerons at the tip
of the surface, I do notice a bit of sluggishness in a turn and wonder if a bit
more deflection might improve this. Differential right now is a pretty hefty
8-10 to 1 and I don't think I need to worry about adverse yaw, true? Pretty
heavy use of left stick is needed to keep a nice coordinated turn but that's
okay. I actually think my flying has improved greatly by exercising that left
thumb a bit more; starting turns with rudder gives me some good indications
about what the air is doing around me and whether I'm turning into good or bad
air.

I guess I'm still looking to fly this like a handlaunch...:)

Thanks for the efforts with your designs and research, Harley.

Jim