---- Dana Flemming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My question is, how well does it float?
>   ;-)
>   Dana

Floats well in light air, strong winds and even... water! Needs a little more
rudder authority in the water though...:)  I guess it wanted to see what all
the fuss was about a DUCK...
BTW, who can recommend a good lost plane finder? I know there are a few on the
market..any testimonials?

Jim

Since I let the Genie out of the bottle, I wonder what three wishes I'll be
granted? My wishes?...
For all a Happy Holiday season...
That new world beater, sailplane toy under the tree for all of my soaring
pals....
....and good health, wealth and happiness for the new year...(all I need is a
vacation!)