Well Craig there is a lot of information and commentary in your message. If I care to comment.

It's too bad for Don that he is in a state that is forcing illegal immigrants, (low paid), out of the state or the unlikely, back to the country they came from. If the US Government would get off their a$$ and create an immigration policy every business in America would at least have a level playing field in regards to employment costs. (And if you donate enough $$ your business could benefit by being on the best part of the "level field".) Protection of the dollar starts by having a strong fiscal policy and having trade protection against dangerous and inferior products that Americans cannot seem to buy enough of. Seems like the government and many citizens are just living for today and buying everything that they can. Fun for short term, but now we are paying the price, thus making our imported toys too expensive.

I know many ICON fliers none of them fit in the "prissy" category. Perhaps California is living up to it's reputation. ;-)

Mmmm Pumpkin Pie... Do you make your own crust? Flame suit? You should just try a couple of "Ove Gloves" now with silicone grips, very coool. :-)

Craig I am almost certain you did not attain level 3 at age 10, so, eat your heart out man, good for you. But does she cook and clean? :-) Just be careful on what you wish for. :-) I guess I see the reason for still being at Level 3. Gee, DP manages to attain high RC soaring status and to have a GF, now that's cool. You need to ask him how he does it. :-))) Of course now that I think of it maybe he is just researching names for his next sailplane.

Steve Meyer