If Futaba's system is THE 2.4 system to have why isn't there support for the
other brands?  I think JR / Spektrum / Horizon have done a good job in
nudging people to their equipment by offering other brand support.  I can
point you towards many happy former futaba fliers that converted to the 2.4
version of the 9303.

Rob