Bill,

No disrespect intended, but what you're not doing right is pulling full
flaps at 75 mph.  Most full-house planes thermal around at 20-30 mph.

First go out and fly your plane.  Get it nice and high and [ut your plane in
a dive to get the airspeed to 75 mph.  Then pull full flaps... suddenly.
Tell us what happens.  BTW, don't try this anywhere near the ground.  I
guarantee that any elevator compensation you have programmed in will be
completely wrong.

After you try it, I am willing to be corrected.  But I believe 75 mph is not
a reasonable speed to expect a flap servo to hold up.  I've done it at high
speeds before and it is not fun.

Jon Stone