Possibly the calculator is haveing a problem with the extreme
deflections of the flap function,(90 degrees).

I also think that you are using some unresonable numbers as far as
speed. 75mph is not an unresonable number as far as speed of some
planes, but I know when I pull flaps on my TD ship I am not normally
going anywhere near 75mph. I do sometimes dive down from altitude but do
not come screaming in and drop the flaps at that speed.

If I have time and have planned things right I may pull on flaps first
and spiral down slowly. In this case the flaps come in with very little
speed and then pull out and off the flaps.

Also when making the landing approach it is not at the extreme speeds
you are referring to.

I am using Hitec HS-225MG servos, one on each flap and as you have said
they are up to the task for a 65 - 70 oz. Unlimited plane.

Try inputting some smaller value for speed and see where the torque
values come in about 45 oz.

RB