Dont get your feathers ruffled. All I said was that just because you
choose to fly overpriced, pre-build, moulded ARFS does not give you any
frequency advantage. Yes I would pay for your overpriced mouldy if:

1. I shot it down
2. you were on the frequency board when I started to fly.

If you choose to fly at a place without frequency control then you
do it at your own risk. Slope sites seem to be the worst offenders
in this respect. Model price has no priority for frequency.

The last time someone shot me down was a kid with a zagi that decided
to fly from the soccer field across the road from our county parks
department provided AMA club soaring and electric field (SASS). He didn't
want to bother the 'serious' glider fliers so he decided to teach
himself to fly in the soccer field across the street.

He is now a valuable member of our club.

--
Dick Barker
Seattle, WA