I'll assume you mean single lead, and not single conductor.

Any multi stranded lead from 26 through 22awg will work fine. Unless your
application is on an extremely light aircraft (like a DLG), then multistrand
lead is safer, as a failure of one or more strands does not result in reduced
range...

Quoting Mark Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Does anybody have a good source for receiver antenna wire? I have 3
> receivers that I would like to replace the wire on. One was in my Graphite
> and I extended it to 1/4 wave length outside of the fuselage using one
> conductor I stripped from some Hitec servo wire. I would prefer to obtain a
> reasonable quantity of single conductor wire.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

> "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
> turned off.

Radius Systems
Cogito Ergo Zoom