Guys,

I think when I look at the most fun plane I have and best bang for the buck, I would have to say it is my original Fun One. The plane has been crashed and rebuilt at least a 3 or 4 times and now looks as good as new. Has to be the best $99.00 I have ever spent in this hobby.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS

I would like to know what plane you had the most fun with.

I admit my Boomerang was the plane I had most fun with. I can throw it
in any slope condition I meet without worrying.
Sometimes I ballast it when the wind is really blowing. My Boomerang
lost its rigidity long time ago because it met earth, trees, etc. so
many times...

But it still flies fine.

I will rebuild it or build a new one for next summer. I cannot consider
living without one.