From: Louis Cimon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:52 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Most fun plane

I would like to know what plane you had the most fun with.

I admit my Boomerang was the plane I had most fun with. I can throw it
in any slope condition I meet without worrying.
Sometimes I ballast it when the wind is really blowing. My Boomerang
lost its rigidity long time ago because it met earth, trees, etc. so
many times...

But it still flies fine.

I will rebuild it or build a new one for next summer. I cannot consider
living without one.

--
Louis Cimon.
141 rue Mistral

tél : (418) 664-1023
http://www3.sympatico.ca/louiscimon

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.