My favorite plane is the stretched Sagitta 900 I built from scratch
the winter of 82. With a ten foot wingspan and a fuselage streached 4
inches  I won all my Level 5 contest with this plane. I retired the
plane and my son brought it back out to trophey at a Nat's. Again it
was retired to only be brought out of retirement to do my 8 hour
flight at Brookville in November of 99. That was 18 years of hard service.
   A close second is the BOT ARF I used to place 5h at this years
Nat's. For $150 plane it beat a whole bunch of more expensive planes.
This plane was passed along to a beginner who flies it almost daily
and has used it to complete both level 1 and 2 in the LSF task.