What do you think the average current drain of a full house (six servo) system is? The reason I ask is this: Saturday, I crashed the Slegers Condor I've been flying for the last 5 or 6 years. I was coming in on final approach, removed camber from the wing and the ship nosed straight in. When I checked the battery voltage, my receiver pack read 4.1v. This was the third flight of the day and both previous flights had been around 3 minutes each. Battery is a 800 mah nicad that had been freshly charged in the morning. I thought the battery had gone bad but I cycled it twice on Saturday & Sunday and got 811 mah & 831 mah on a Sirius Super Test, so I would think the battery is OK. I've checked the current draw and I get and idle current varying from 60 to 200 plus ma and a full draw current (stirring the sticks to move all controls at the same time) of around 1300 ma. The airplane is equipped with a JR NER226X receiver, 5 JR 351 servos and one JR 368 servo. No one servo seemed to increase drain any more than others. Do these drain figures seem excessive?