HI,
OK, time to get a new transmitter for the gliders so I looked  at the
Multiplex EVO 12 Synthesized unit. Then I find out that the mixer  function
and control layout are Global and any change in one model, changes  all
models ?  Scratch that one off the search, so now who sells the  Profi
Multiplex 4000 and do you have them in stock ???

Winston in  Walla Walla
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Winston -

I went down the same  path some time ago. I have a Profi I'll make you a good
deal on. It's like new,  and I'll throw in a neck strap. There's nothing else
like it. Heck, I'll  even make you a good deal on an Evo. Oh yeah, I have a
used Stylus you could  talk me out of also. They're all great radios, but I've
found that I don't  need them anymore. They are for sale because I found the
JR9303.

happy trails - Rob Glover - proprietor of the basement toy plane  museum that
needs to rotate some stock. Please help me, I have a  problem.