At 10:22 AM -0700 5/2/05, Jim Laurel wrote:
So, the discussion about the suitability of Corvettes for hauling sailplanes got me to thinking more about my next choice of vehicle. It should have the following attributes:

Here's my short list:
--Volvo XC70

XC-90, 23+ mpg on hwy(85-90mph)

Fit two persons (possible three if the third person does not mind tight space next tor the fuselage and wings)and two 5meter scale ships. plus whatever needed to support them.

Brian

* Brian Chan,
* AFDD Instrumentation Group, US Army Research Support
* Ames Research Center, Mail Stop-215-2,
* Bldg 215 Room 120
* Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000 * 650-604-0389 FAX 650-604-5173