The "Clarence Sailplane Society" has evolved into the Western NY Sailplane and Electric Flyers. Most of the club flies electric of some sort.

I am still very likely to make some remark about propellers at out club meetings during show and tell, but if we were ( _I_ was ) to keep guys from flying e-sailplanes and park flyers around our field, I would just about have the whole frequency board to myself.

The biggest issue we always face is the field thing. We fly at a college and, currently, there are marker stakes on the field we use. It's very simple - if it is not your land, you can lose it at any time.

Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers
Buffalo, NY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Register" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [RCSE] Tulsoar

<<<Extensive Snipping>>>

evolve with new trends

Discus and electrics are also excellent  places to go

Pure open class soaring clubs are tough to support