From: soekris-tech-boun...@lists.soekris.com
[mailto:soekris-tech-boun...@lists.soekris.com] On Behalf Of Muffinman
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:26 PM
To: soekris-tech@lists.soekris.com
Subject: [Soekris] Net5501 + Samsung HD204UI 3.5" hdd + 1 slot standard case

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Net5501 can supply enough
power to feed a Samsung Ecogreen F4 HD204UI 3.5" hdd (if it helps, I
believe it has a Acoustic Management setting which, beside making it
quieter, I presume also would make it more energy efficient).
Unfortunately I couldn't find any additional info on it's power consumption.

In addition I am wondering if anyone has the 1 slot standard case for
this board and can tell me whether a 3.5" hdd would fit next to the
board (mounting the HDD with a bit of creativity).

Thanks in advance, Maarten

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 6262
(20110703) __________

E-Mail wurde gepr|ft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 6262
(20110703) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com