From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Andersson
Sent: 19 April 2012 22:13
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Intro to the new team (was RE: Softimage development)

+1 to that. Good luck everyone! It's sad, but I'm not surprised. I hope the
people in Singapore will have their jobs at least a year or two before the
complimentary coffee cup from Autodesk shows up. Unlike Greg, I don't think
anything good will come out from this (but he has always seen the glas half
full and not half empty).

But good news everyone! There are actually a lot of softwares out there which
is just longing for your expertise and knowledge. And lots of black frames that
needs content, and the frames doesn't give a **** what kind of software you
used :)

best regards
stefan andersson

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Greg Punchatz