You've made your point a billion times over, and I'm quite sick of it to be
honest.
I think we all know by now that you go with the flow in your company and
don't have any issues with these other applications. I do, so please stop
telling me how wonderful the world outside of SI is. I go there every day
for at least 15 to 30 minutes, and I'm always glad when I'm back in SI
territory.