"Multivac, what will happen to Softimage"

"THERE IS INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Bradley Gabe
Sent: April-20-12 11:42 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Intro to the new team (was RE: Softimage development)

There are too many variables at play with giant, multi-person projects like
software or, for the sake of example, movies:

George Lucas made the Star Wars movies.
He then went on to make Howard the Duck.

Conversely, while Lucas directed "A New Hope", Irvin Kirshner directed Empire.

There are many more options than a & b from your list. We should deal with the
ones we have control over.
Do the best you can with what you have, and hope for the best while hedging
your bets. :-)

Cheers!

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Rob Chapman