OK, I appreciate that, I was careful to say he comes across as an asshole,
not that he is.  I'm still undecided really.

Still though...

“It’s a giant corporation that’s made a lot of money with my ideas and is
now going to put me out of business, essentially,”

...sounds pretty trite if you ask me.

DAN