Please don't give it a bit of SI look. Blah! Its so old school and needs
some updating IMO. :)

You can "skin" the UI using CSS (Style sheets). See Ana's message above.
You can change it according to some variable which determines which app
you're in.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>