I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but, I would consider capturing a macbeth colour checker card in the hdri to be essential (with fisheye acquisitions).

If you have the macbeth colour checker card also shot through the main footage camera, then you have a pretty good chance of calibrating the colour spaces between the DSLR images and the footage.