From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Greg Punchatz
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:33 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Cc: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: SI 2014 sneak peek

I for one am VERY happy to get a sequencer....

 That is the very first thing I ever did with the mixer while testing the alpha
versions of Sumatra , but always wanted more control.

For fast cutting 3d action scenes there is no better way to explore
cameras/edits than this methodology.

 I hope there is a way to include handles, if not I am sure it would not be to
hard for Chris and his team to add.

I will upgrade just for this feature alone.

Sent from my iPhone