Just thinking.. you really have to wonder why AD as huge company with
resources that are probably hard to imagine by any of us never got to make
ANYTHING nearly great as anything like what we see from 3rd party guys
around.
If you think about it like 99% of progress is NOT made by big
companies. Really need to think in which direction money flow could start
to change.. away from AD-like and more towards guys like Redshift team :)
All the best!