A zip file might be more convenient in some cases??

Rob
\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 5-4-2013 4:00, Alok Gandhi wrote:
Can't you guys ship it as si addon. That way the user will have to do nothing other than to install the addon (drag and drop).

Just a small suggestion . . .

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-04-04, at 6:10 PM, Eric Thivierge <ethivie...@gmail.com <mailto:ethivie...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Just as a reminder, we recommend extracting the workgroup from the .zip file and connecting to it through the workgroups tab in the plug-in manager and not pulling the files out and overwriting the previous version. Some files get re-organized and new files are put in place and as such old files may end up persisting when they shouldn't.

We got Tim squared away and if anyone else has any issues please be sure to send us an email and we'll get you up and running again.

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com