Hi everyone….

After flaming ferosiously at the 2014 release, seeing the bug fixes list quite
brought me back down to earth. Very extensive list so hat's off to the new devs
for this. Must be quite a puzzle. And to me this is much more important then
new tools.

In the meantime, i would really like to hear about peoples who already
switched.  What are the culprits you've went into?, backward compatibility?,
broken addons you rely upon? Regressions?… every single thing that could make
me happy about my renewed subscription would be appreciated.

thanks for your time!

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025 WWW.SHEDMTL.COM (http://www.shedmtl.com/)
<http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM (http://www.shedmtl.com/)>