Hi Matt thanks for the reply! From your description it seems that this is
what I am after. I am interested about the simulated version for now. The
only part that I am not quite sure how to do is the "set it each frame".
Because as far as remember I used a build array node but it did not keep
the value for each frame but rather replaced it. So I was left with only
one value, the current one. Is it possible to explain that part a little
bit more.

Thanks

Kostas