No problem I have included an image of the setup. the scalar number is what
you are adding and SomeArray is the array you want to put the value in. In
the setup shown the new value is added to the bottom of the list each
frame. If you swap the get data and the value it will be added at the top.
This must be done in a simulated ice tree to work.
[image: Inline image 1]
this is a setup i use quite often.
Matt

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Kostas Strevlos <kst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Matt thanks for the reply! From your description it seems that this is
> what I am after. I am interested about the simulated version for now. The
> only part that I am not quite sure how to do is the "set it each frame".
> Because as far as remember I used a build array node but it did not keep
> the value for each frame but rather replaced it. So I was left with only
> one value, the current one. Is it possible to explain that part a little
> bit more.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kostas
>

> On 24 May 2013 13:17, Matthew Graves <mattg1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi. If you are using a simulated ICE tree you can get an array add the
>> new data to it using the build array node and then set it each frame. this
>> will build a list of lengths upto the current frame. or if its not
>> simulated u can build an array of size=no. of frames and populate it with
>> the lengths from each frame.
>>  is this what you are looking for?
>> Matt

<<image.jpeg>>