Thanks Stefan, Great news!

Now I just hope they offer a rent option for old versions ( I don't think
they will ).

We usually never use the latest version in game development here in Japan.
I'm using SI 2011 in my current project that started 1 year ago.
Using a 3 years old version is almost the standard so it kinda obligates
you to use a subscription, if you haven't already purchased a permanent
license 3 years ago.
And paying a Max subscription only to convert my SI data before sending it
to my client is just too expensive.

Damn I hate this system, but let's hope that something better comes with
this "evolution".

Regards,

Martin