Same here, every time I use maya I hate the experience and wonder myself his is
it possible that it is still being used?

The workflow is f@cked up you become miserable.

I use Houdini mainly now although we will get Softimage very soon, wasting too
much time for things Houdini is not good at.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone