The irony of course is that Autodesk is doing to Softimage what SGI did to
themselves ;)

Kudos to the creative for knowing SGI  existed

________________________________
From: Eric Lampi [ericla...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 January 2014 05:25 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: rumor, Soft dead within the next year

First place I worked at I saw a young woman creative from an agency come into
the 3D area. She was squinting at the monitor and I couldn't tell what she was
looking at, then she says "Oh thank God, they're SGI!".

Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Stephen Davidson