On 06.01.2014 16:25, Eric Lampi wrote:
First place I worked at I saw a young woman creative from an agency come into
the 3D area. She was squinting at the monitor and I couldn't tell what she was
looking at, then she
says "Oh thank God, they're SGI!".

Eric

I think she liked you.

She checked you out and gave you a compliment without obvious flattery.

Well, maybe she just wanted you to like her, thought.

Who can really tell with women?

tim

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work