Excellent !

Le 11/02/2014 23:22, Manny Papamanos a écrit :
Here's something quick and dirty just I made.
http://youtu.be/-77ALwrySsQ
Hope this gives you some inspiration.

-manny
SI Mobu Support

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Matt Lind
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:03 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Survey - how would you do this?

Pay up ;-)

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Eric Thivierge
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12:16 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

$10 says you can't use instances....

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:13:50 PM, Emilio Hernandez wrote:
Well, a quick solution will be

1. create a group of asteroids and add the animation of the asteroids.
2. create the torus that will hold up the asteroids belt.
3. Instanciate the group of asteroids.
4. Create a object to cluster constrain of the asteroids group in
dispersed points in the torus.
5. Randomize the torus to create the jittering of the position of the
asteroids group.
6. Animate the rotation of the torus.