You're ignoring one of the rules - no scripting.

Matt

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Peter Agg
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:46 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Survey - how would you do this?

"...and how do you propose we get the ICE data into the engine while fitting
into existing game play AND not introducing bugs AND not introducing more work
for the engineering staff AND not requiring file format changes which would
force us to re-export all assets which precede it - we have nearly 9 year of
backlog which would need to be supported?"

By writing as script that will convert the ICE Tree animation into regular
objects with baked out animation. Then you're free to use whatever archaic
devilry on them you normally would.

On 11 February 2014 23:26, Matt Lind