$10 says you can't use instances....

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:13:50 PM, Emilio Hernandez wrote:
Well, a quick solution will be

1. create a group of asteroids and add the animation of the asteroids.
2. create the torus that will hold up the asteroids belt.
3. Instanciate the group of asteroids.
4. Create a object to cluster constrain of the asteroids group in
dispersed points in the torus.
5. Randomize the torus to create the jittering of the position of the
asteroids group.
6. Animate the rotation of the torus.