I tend to think along these lines. There should possibly be a SI2Maya or
SI2Modo etc list to help people make the transition over the coming years. I
would think Autodesk would have an official Si2Maya list that they have people
on as part of the migration. But that would be if they actually gave a damn.
That way people can talk about specifically how to do something in a new
package that they could do in SI. We can all bitch together that way too.

On Feb 27, 2014, at 4:33 PM, adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com wrote:

> Join the Maya list, hmmm how about we keep this list going, and continue
> to help each other out as we always have
>
> Autodesk thought they were buying code and developers, but the true heart
> of soft was, and always will be this community...

>> Desperate times, maybe join the Maya list? Surely they will know better...
>>

>> On Thursday, 27 February 2014, Vincent Fortin <vfor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> SideFX's Masterclasses
>>> CMIVFX
>>> Odforce.net