From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sebastien Sterling
Sent: 27 February 2014 22:44
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Best online resources to help with a Maya migration.

What i like about the tweek tool is that it compliments what is already there
in SI, and its pretty seamless.
Nex sticks out like a soar thumb in Maya, it brings great functionality, but
lacks one or 2 crucial command which leads you to flip between Nex and the
traditional modelling tools. it introduces smart elements cursor snapping
similar to the tweak tool in SI, as well as really cool transform gizmo, that
allows you to translate selections along 2 axis simultaneously. but all this
cool stuff is confined to Nex.

On 27 February 2014 23:21, Tim Crowson