Does Maya have anything like Soft's Component Tweak Tool with all its crazy awesomeness? I'll use anything that offers something like that :-D

On 2/27/2014 3:42 PM, Lawrence Nimrichter wrote:
I tend to think along these lines. There should possibly be a SI2Maya or
SI2Modo etc list to help people make the transition over the coming years. I
would think Autodesk would have an official Si2Maya list that they have people
on as part of the migration. But that would be if they actually gave a damn.
That way people can talk about specifically how to do something in a new
package that they could do in SI. We can all bitch together that way too.