Just an FYI, all my opinions are my own and not of Hybride. We still have many many internal conversations yet to come to decide on our path.

I've voiced my opinion enough about where I think we should go and I'm sticking to my guns. I dislike AD as much as the next person, but making a living and having a stable job not dependent on unsupported software is not an option. Also other 3D applications other than Maya need to demonstrate to me a bit better that they can handle what is required.

Eric T.