I know that Eric, I was just curious.

I always dreamed of one day to work with Softimage in a big studio. Guess
that's over now.

I've played with Maya, I've just started a workshop with Allan McKay on
FumeFX, so that's not to say I hate 3ds Max or Maya, but I do hate Autodesk
and if I get the change of ever doing my own business, I sure know it'll
never be with AD products.

Just to be clear, I don't think Softimage would last forever, but I would
expect the company to have a clear message and be transparent about their
plans. Not this "in the shadows" rumor stuff and no  development they've
been doing for years now.

Cheers.

--
gonebadfx.com