Anything in the shadow of the mountain is pretty much close to the moon ;)

On 2014/03/07, 12:57 PM, "Gerbrand Nel" <nagv...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Were are you at the moment Sandy, cause Cape-town, while being in SA is
>still far from Gauteng :)
>
>On 2014/03/07 11:55 AM, Sandy Sutherland wrote:
>> Very little worthwhile lists for the dark side G.  but we are running
>> houdini here now and Blackginger do too, in quite a big way - so it is
>> very much gaining ground.
>>
>> S.
>>
>> On 2014/03/07 9:53 AM, Gerbrand Nel wrote:
>>> Hey guys
>>> This goes against my grain, but I can sit around bitching, or I can
>>> move on.
>>> My initial instinct says not to support AD, but I'm a freelancer and
>>> it is important for me to slot into a team, or lead a team with the
>>> same software.
>>> Right now the South African market has a nice collection of both Soft
>>> and Maya freelancers and studios.
>>> Not much Houdini near where I live.
>>> It stands to reason that in the future there will be more Maya than
>>> anything else.
>>> Only time will tell, but for now it can't hurt to get really good in
>>> Maya (I hear one needs to be in order to fix all its fucking bugs)
>>> So the question is: Does a mailing list like this exist for the dark
>>> side, and if not, will you join me in making sure there is such a
>>> list for us orphans who needs to bend over and take it in the dark
>>> place?
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> .

style="width:100%;">
size="1" color="#999999"><span style="font-size:11px;">This communication is
intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original
message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the
permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in