So true, so true. I'd like to eco how amazing softimage is for individual freelancers and small shops, especially since it's been backed by the talented td and programmers here and online.

I'll add that softimage will continue to be my tool of choice for years to come. This makes it easier for me at least as I'm often creating assets that can be ported to maya or elsewhere or contracted on a start to render job.